Our solutions for solving our clients’ DQ & MDM issues cover a wide range: from small demos, PoCs, and pilots to huge long-term projects. Find the area you enjoy the most and focus on that.
- Prepare solution sketches, technical and architecture designs, and agile prototypes for smart data curation and processing.
- Speak to our clients, learn about their company, and dig into what they need. Prepare demos or PoC presentations to convince prospects of our capabilities. Train clients to use our tools and work on long-term projects for big companies.
- Use our tools to create a solution and make it work. Every client has a different infrastructure and technologies vary. You’ll always be learning something new and making it work with our tools.
- You will continue to take care of our clients even after implementation. They might need an upgrade, help with the solution, or they might ask for additional functionality. You will ensure they have the help they need.
Is this you?
- You are a go-getter who likes to make things happen. You don’t wait around to be told what to do. You dive straight in and find a solution.
- You’re not looking for just a job. You want work that is fun. You are passionate about data, and enjoy working with others on making smart data solutions.
- You want to experience working with people in international English-speaking teams. If you enjoy traveling, there is always an opportunity to go abroad and work with clients on-site. Can you speak German, French, Spanish or another foreign language? Awesome! Help us grow in various markets around the world.
This position is open to all seniority levels – from experienced juniors to seniors and architects. Knowledge or awareness of (for junior positions) the following areas is expected.
- Ability to grasp business and technical concepts and transform them into creative, lean, and smart solutions
- Algorithmic thinking, the ability to see the bigger picture and to generalize
- Windows and Linux environments
- SQL and relational databases
- Unix shell commands
- XML, XSLT
- SOAP / REST / JSON
- Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere
Benefits & Perks
- Co-build a cutting-edge B2B Big Data platform
- Flexible working hours
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Chill & relaxed work environment
- Education (language courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- “Unlimited playground” (We want you to be in the best place for you. There is room to switch to another team within the company if you feel it’s the better challenge for you.)
- Hardware of your choice
- Office bikes and skateboards
- Legos, a playroom with an Xbox, a 3D printer
- Excellent coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
- Various company events (parties, outings, barbecues, etc.)
- Multisport card or Flexipass