We are storage and networking experts who grew tired of the status quo! LucidLink is a completely new type of cloud storage service providing users unprecedented control over their data, focusing on simplicity, security, and performance. Our streaming, distributed cloud file system allows you to use any cloud object storage as you would a local drive, with no additional infrastructure to set up and manage. Share data, and access from any machine – cloud servers, containers, data center servers, desktops, and laptops.
- Excellent compensation
- Stock option plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Personal assistant to help you run your daily errands
- Team building events
- Company sponsored meals
- Gym passes (for you and your significant other)
- Additional health-care insurance
Our office is located in downtown Sofia, in a brand-new facility near Vitosha St offering an outstanding working environment.
You will be part of our core engineering team comprised of world-class software engineers, building cutting-edge technology. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and advance professionally by working with various languages and technologies, spanning from low-level system programming for all major platforms, through distributed and cloud computing, to web and mobile development.
You must have a solid fundamental knowledge in software development. You must also have experience in software engineering best practices like agile development, automated testing, code reviews, continuous integration/continuous delivery, TDD etc.
Your responsibilities include
- Architect and design a highly scalable and fault-toleran backend service infrastructure
- Lead the design and implementation of our web portal
- Design and implement core microservices
The qualities you possess
- Smart with analytical mindset
- Result-oriented and self-motivated
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong desire to constantly learn while helping others do the same
- Team player
The skills and qualifications you’ll bring
- University degree in a relevant or related field
- 5+ years of professional experience working on SaaS technologies
- Web service architectures
- React.js, Express, Node.js, Swagger
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Cloud services in AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written