Upnetix is among the largest software development companies in South-Eastern Europe, specialized in developing cutting edge software solutions, aligned with the latest technologies and best practices.
With a team of over 120 IT professionals, we provide the full-range of software development and consultancy services, covering all stages of the product life cycle: from business analysis, design and prototyping to development, quality assurance, deployment and post-project maintenance and support.
As one of the leading companies in the region we partner with the world’s technology leaders, being the first company in East Europe and one of only 35 agencies worldwide recognized by Google as the Google Developers Certified Agency. We have also received numerous prestigious awards and recognitions, including:
- Best Digital Entertainment App 2017 (Webit Awards)
- Innovative Company of the Year (b2b Media Awards 2017)
- Fastest Growing Company in Bulgaria over the last 3 Years (Computerworld.bg).
- Startup Business of the Year (Forbes Business Awards 2017)
- HR Development (Forbes Business Awards 2017)
- Innovation in Talent Management (Employer Branding Awards 2018)
Java Software Engineer is responsible for writing and maintaining source code, unit-tests and integration tests, involved in the devOps processes, release and deployment. Duties include writing code in Java language, writing documentation, requirements specification review, managing configuration, testing, and bug fixing, thus taking part in essentialy all phases of the software product development. Spring and Playframework stacks are used. English language fluency is mandatory. Communication with client representatives is not uncommon.
- Spring stack
- MySQL (or other RDBMS)
- RabbitMQ (or other message broker)
- MongoDB (or other nosql database)
- ELK stack
What we offer
- Flexibility with working hours
- The opportunity to express yourself without any constraints and help deliver the future of software development
- Work with the best in the software development industry
- Competitive remuneration, hot and cold beverages, fresh fruits throughout the day, as well as various other perks
- We encourage time for self-study and personal growth
- We know how to keep the creative juices flowing with chill zones, interest group activities and a game room for relaxation