The Software Engineer is a part of the software development team of North America Business Unit at Sirma Solutions. The Business Unit is responsible for developing various SW Apps, SDKs, APIs and cloud infrastrucutre. The development spans across several desktop and mobile platforms, OSs and SW technologies. As a part of cross functional project team, the SW engineer is responsible for understanding requirements, specifying detailed design, developing code, testing and delivering high quality work products. Other responsibilites may include SW architeture, technical/team leadership, project management and mentoring other team members.
Are you passionate in?
- Developing software solutions
- Participation in Scrum Sprint Planning, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings
- Participation in requirement analysis, technical discussions, code reviews, design reviews regarding design and architecture
- Collaboration with team members across different locations (EMEA, North America)
- Write quality code following department guidelines for development process, coding style, revision control
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Helping in investigation and addressing of possible security issues
What are your strengths?
- You hold Bachelor’s degree of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering OR Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred.
- You understand what software engineering principles are, what software development life cycle is and why we need software quality
- You have experience in developing cross-browser web applications
- You have experience with Twitter Bootstrap
- You have significant experience with one or more of the following: o Angular JS, o React JS o Redux JS o Babel o Webpack o Node JS o Express JS o Meteor JS o Backbone JS o jQuery o Mongo DB o Mongoose
- You understand and want to be part of agile development processes
- You like to take part in problem solving and communication with clients and other colleagues
- The English language is not something you afraid of
Why Sirma Solutions should be your choice:
- Top salary, catchy perks and other social benefits
- Exciting working environment, friendly chaps and experience exchange with colleagues around the world
- Travel around clock and opportunity to visit cool places
- Team buildings and sport activities
- Personal development program that appraises people for their strengths, achievements and problem solving skills
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule