Tired of creating „the next great mindfulness app“ and/or filling UICollectionView cells with JSON content? Looking to work on something meaningful that makes a world impact?
We are the extended hand of major publishing application with massive history. Yes, there is legacy code, as the app is available in AppStore since 2009, still it is a massive base to learn and work with one of the brightest iOS minds in the US.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Solid knowledge of Swift, we write all new code in Swift since its introduction
- Knowledge of Objective-C
- Fluent English, it is a mixed US and BG team. Even though they can comprehend “Здрасти, как си”, we think English is better for standups
Nice to have:
- Work with Git
- Understanding HTTP(S) and how to send and receive data over it
- 2+ years of experience with any other technology and/or programming language
At Tumba we work together, support each other & push our clients to the next level of tech excellence. We generate business value, not just for our clients, but for us and the iOS community.
DARE TO JOIN IN?
Share your CV and ping us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.