Who we are
Zuhlke Bulgaria offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zuhlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, Serbia, the UK, Austria, Singapore and Hong Kong we work on challenging and interesting software projects in various domains involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are currently looking for highly motivated Software Engineers to join our team in Sofia.
- opportunity to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- personal development package (dedicated working hours and a matching financial budget)
- clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement-based career prospects
- permanent contract with competitive salary and attractive benefits
- flexible working hours and great work-life balance
- projects based in Sofia with opportunities for occasional travelling;
You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification and sufficient practical experience, communicative and open-minded personality and be fluent in English (both written and oral).
As for technical experience, we require knowledge in the following areas:
- strong .NET technical skills
- experience with databases and cloud platforms would be a plus
- understanding of OOP concepts and software design
- working in an agile team, with a good understanding of the concepts, practical experience a plus
- guide our customers towards a successful technical solution of their challenges
- show analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- collaborate closely with colleagues in creating modern web, mobile or server and cloud applications
- show structured and methodical approach for solving complex problems
- apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work
- create quality solutions through application of good coding and automated testing practices
- share know-how in formal and informal settings (e.g. training courses, coaching, mentoring)