We are BULPROS.
We started in 2010 with 5 people and currently, BULPROS operates on a global scale with more than 1000 professionals, working across 14 offices, located in Europe and North America.
We are innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and product provider, one of the fastest-growing technology companies, recognized by the prestigious rankings of Deloitte „Technology Fast 50 in CE“ and „Technology Fast 500 in Europe, Middle East, and Africa“, Inc. 5000 Europe, Financial Times 1000 Europe, etc.
Our offerings include Industry Digitalization, IT Security, Collaboration, Application Modernization, Infrastructure Transformation, Technology Services, and Sales & Customer Services. Our head office is located in Business Park Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria.
We grow fast and that is why we are looking for highly motivated people who like challenges and seek to develop professionally to join our team of experts. We encourage our employees to join our societies (Photography, Extreme, Yoga, Gaming, etc) and social causes.
∙ Developing new user-facing features;
∙ Building reusable code and libraries for future use;
∙ Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
∙ HTML/CSS coding of advanced web interfaces;
∙ Applying dynamic content rules and configuring link tracking.
∙ 2+ years of relevant professional experience;
∙ Very good knowledge of web standards;
∙ Experience with React or Angular;
∙ Excellent English communication skills;
∙ Exceptional ability to learn new skills;
∙ Highly motivated, creative and strong team player.
– Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company;
– Induction programs;
– Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology;
– Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals;
– Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
– Free course in German;
– Coverage of certification program expenses;
– Company-sponsored events and team buildings;
– Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.;
– Co-subsidized sports card that gives.
If this position looks appealing, please send your CV in English, using the „Apply“ button below.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.