We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft. In 2018, for the fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 38 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our Hunter team. The Hunter product provides fraud prevention by detecting suspicious data.
• Responsible for implementing accurate and reliable back-end code in time according to specification to deliver needed functionality
• Responsible for implementing reliable front-end and database code in time according to specification to deliver needed functionality
• Provides technical solutions, designs and guidance to the day-to-day tasks
• Resolves technical challenges encountered by the team
• Responsible for writing appropriate level of documenting to meet the development process standards
• Reviews code written by other developers
• Provides supervision/mentoring to Junior and Regular SW Engineers for every area above
• Monitors process implementations, proactively seeks for improvements and drive them
• Effectively communicates with stakeholders
Experience & Qualifications
• 5+ years of experience in .NET
• Good understanding of OOP and SOLID
• Design and architectural patterns
• Database Development
• WPF, WCF and JQuery
• IT Degree level preferred
• IT certificates in the domain of knowledge
• Experience working against defined SDLC processes and practices
• Experience of working in and with cross functional teams
• Strong skills to communicate both written and verbal (fluency in English)
Any of the following abilities and skills will be considered an advantage
• Experience as DevOps person
• Experience with test driven development.
• Experience with ASP.NET WebForms
• Experience with Gulp
• Exposure to collaboration tools (i.e. Jira, Confluence)
• Experience with Windows forms development and N-tier solutions
• Experience with source code repository systems like GIT
• Knowledge and experience with SCRUM
• Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
• Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
• Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, transportation card, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
• Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
• Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office