DHL is the world leader in the logistics industry. Our divisions offer unparalleled logistics solutions, including domestic and international parcel delivery, air and sea transport, road and rail transport. DHL offers solutions throughout the supply chain and e-commerce.
With nearly 350,000 employees and presence in more than 220 countries and territories around the world, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, and delivers unsurpassed opportunities to world trade. DHL offers specialized solutions for emerging markets, industries and technologies as well as for health, energy, automotive and retail. DHL is an example of corporate responsibility and unmatched presence in emerging markets and is firmly positioned as the
„Logistics company of the world“.
Overall Job Purpose:
3rd Level Application Support engineer delivers high level technical support for software applications and technologies to a specific target audience according to the needs of the business. The engineers understand high-level technologies, and help to interpret feedback from end users or address other issues as necessary. They play a very active role in testing the applications and releases and detecting errors in code.
Main Tasks and key responsibilities:
• Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary;
• Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention;
• Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps;
• Participation in providing training to customers as required;
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or relevant;
• Experience supporting and troubleshooting multi-layer Java enterprise applications;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Good knowledge of Java and preferable Oracle RDMS;
• Experience in monitoring applications;
• А good understanding of how complex applications and operating systems work;
• Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution;
• The ability to work well in a team;
• Problem solving skills;
• A very strong customer focus;
• The ability to priorities your workload;
• Attention to detail;
• Be flexible and pragmatic;
• Timely delivering the developed solutions for issues;
• Proper Documentation;
• Initiatives leading to improvement of the application;
• Customer (key-user) Satisfaction;
We will be happy to meet and discuss the opportunity to become a part of the company’s IT transformation with motivated and competent support engineers.
Please keep in mind that only short list of candidates will be contacted.