B EYE is a fast-growing Bulgarian IT Consultancy Company which specializes in delivering state-of-the-art Business Intelligence and Modelling & Planning solutions. We partner with the world’s leading platforms in these areas – Qlik and Anaplan, in order to empower business users by transforming their corporate data into meaningful insights. We bring transformation to leading enterprises around the globe by combining the ingenuity of our team with cutting-edge Business Intelligence and Planning technologies. Working with companies in the US and Western Europe, we help our clients in building optimum business performance and appreciate the corporate significance of their data.
Given the constantly growing number of projects from current and new clients and the dynamic industry we operate in – B EYE is always in the look for new recruits to join our team. We are looking for you to transform the future together!
- Design and develop automation processes across different clients using leading tools – UiPath (platform training is included)
- Analyzes business requirements and defines technical/ functional solutions
- Conduct Usability Testing to resolve interface problems
- Solve any design or usability issues that arise
- Communicate professionally and effectively with clients, management, and other stakeholders
- Eagerness to learn and develop within the emergent RPA technologies
- Experience with .NET, C#, Java or MS SQL
- Programming background with hands-on experience
- Business Proficiency in English
- Graduates with bachelor’s or/and master’s degrees in Mathematics, Sciences, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology or equivalent that have an excellent academic record
REQUIREMENTS CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- At least one year of business experience
- Detail-oriented, with great eye for detail
- Driven and motivated to learn new technology and practices quickly
- Good problem-solving skills
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good organizational skills
- Professional appearance and business behavior
- Career path with a salary update based on performance
- Health insurance
- 3 days additional paid leave (total: 23 days) after the 3rd year in the company
- Multisport card
- Monthly public transportation card after 1st year in the company
- Company cellphone and SIM card after the 6th month
- Induction, soft and technical skills training activities
- Career path and professional growth
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals
- New office in a modern building with excellent equipment in downtown Sofia /next to subway, bus and tram station/
- Work in accordance with the highest standards
- Wellness program
- Office Massage
- Exciting company & team events on a regular basis
- Free drinks available in the office
- A dynamic, open-minded, and friendly environment
- Comfortable recreation area (darts, table tennis, board games, etc.)
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above-mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English as soon as possible but not later than 18.11.2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.