For our growing team, we need a Senior PHP Back-end Developer
iGaming.com is one of the leading affiliate marketing companies in the online gaming world. Founded in 2011, we, together with 150 employees, distributed in 3 different locations, operate in more than 20 countries around the world.
The online gaming industry is confronted with tons of negative images. We at iGaming.com work on shaping the industry and developing it further with websites which provide helpful and transparent information to our visitors.
Why work together at iGaming.com?
Because we are different!
For being able to face the fast-moving world and its developments, we need innovative team members and mindsets. We value an open-door culture between all departments and levels of iGaming.com. Our non-bureaucratic process philosophy makes us and our product perceptive and ingenious.
- Executing programming tasks
- Be a member of a team of programmers working on iGaming solutions
- Helping to organize the process for most effective results
- Development of new modules and systems: web-based applications, content management tools
- Extending our CMS features
- Handling security and performance issues related to scalable web application development.
- 2+ years of experience in Web Development using PHP
- Extensive knowledge of RESTful patterns and API implementation
- Experience working with one or more CMS – WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento
- Solid background in building scalable distributed products and practical experience with caching
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL/MariaDB or PostgreSQL)
- Good knowledge of English language – spoken and written
The chance to work with us is even bigger if you possess:
- Containerisation – Docker
- Linux experience
- Experience with PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, etc.)
- NoSQL experience – MongoDB, Elastic, Redis
- Familiar with Python
- Health Management: sports card, additional medical coverage
- Flexibility: flexible working hours
- Location: in the centre of Varna, 5 minutes away from the beach, a lot of possibilities: restaurants, cafés and shops, free parking spot
- Environment: open door policy, relaxed atmosphere, no dress code
- Entertainment: regular company events and team buildings, PlayStation, volleyball group
- Support: language classes, regular feedback, internal development will be promoted
- Safety: permanent employment contract, fair vacation days, adequate salary
- Internationality: An international team consisting of various professionals and highly motivated personalities
If you feel like working with us, do not hesitate and apply today! Send us your CV and Cover Letter in English, plus References (if available). Or send this offer to a suitable friend!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.