Accenture Bulgaria is now further expanding, and we are looking for 10 talented and motivated interns to be part of our newly developed capability of Robotics Process Automation.
After a 3-month intensive training on full-time basis, which will start in March, you could then have the chance to continue working on amazing projects with modern technologies!!
Once you finish your internship and start full-time you will be able understand the business needs of the client and convert them into automated process, supporting both the functional and the technical part of the requirements. Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Design the automated process solutions in accordance with the standard RPA design principles and conventions.
- Configure new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Create and maintain solution documentation but will also support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Solve any issues that arise in day to day running of automated processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and provide inputs to the change control process.
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT & UAT phases.
- Support the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
TECHNOLOGY STACK & REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE:
- Agile methodology
- Any of the following is a plus – Appian; .NET; SQL; Selenium; Python
The Rest of the qualities, you know them:
- Care about the success of our Clients, Colleagues, and Company.
- Be confident, proactive and self-motivated.
- Have very good analytical thinking.
- Have strong communications skills and good English.
- Fluent in English – verbally & written
- Communication Skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic to discover and learn new technologies
- Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
- Career Counselling
- Additional paid time off
- 40% home office per month
- Options to buy shares
- Luxury health & dental insurance
- Food vouchers
- Multisport cards
- Office massages
- Daily fruits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonuses for special occasions