We’re looking for a talented, dynamic, passionate and ambitious self-starter to join our seasoned team. Someone who is keen to learn and help take our work to the next level.
Being part of a small development team means that you will be an integral factor to our business and technical expertise growth, as well as a lot of autonomy to solve problems in whatever way you feel is best. We’re looking for someone who’s really willing to take ownership of their work, and who has the confidence to trust their judgement and take ideas and run with them.
The ideal candidate will have a passionate interest in web technologies and web development, be keen to learn, and enjoy experimenting with and assessing new technologies, libraries, and frameworks.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. The autonomy you’ll have, alongside the support of the rest of the team, means that you will really be able to develop your skills, learn with us, and help us shape the future of our company.
– Working as a key member of our development team to design and build new features, as well as improve and maintain existing features.
– Building and maintaining a back-end API, written in Node.js.
– TypeScript, Flow, or typed languages in general
– DynamoDB, or other document-oriented databases
– AWS Lambda, or other serverless platforms
– Sass, or other CSS preprocessors
– Experience working with RESTful APIs