Lidl Digital is the technology brainpower that fuels our online retail business. For more than ten years, we have been developing and internationalizing Lidl’s digital business models such as Lidl Online Shop, the travel portal and other digital services, such as flowers and photos.
Our vision is to become a global leader for online discounters, by implementing innovative solutions that have helped us in the forefront of our industry. Lidl Digital Bulgaria, a technology Center of Excellence, is part of our global network with headquarters in Neckarsulm that develops the international threads of all Lidl digital activities. Our goal is to enable online shopping for our customers, at anytime and anywhere. At Lidl Digital, we will make this become a reality.
- University degree in computer science, e-business or a comparable education.;
- Sound knowledge of requirements analysis and requirements engineering.;
- Experience with Product Information Management and Content Management systems.;
- Very good knowledge in Web-technologies and E-Commerce.;
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.;
- Use of Jira & Confluence or similar systems.;
- Fluent in English.
An advantage would be:
- Experience with the Hybris E-Commerce platform.;
- Certified as Hybris Business Analyst.;
- Experience with SOAP and RESTful web services.;
- Understanding XML and JSON.;
- Basic knowledge of SAP ERP.;
- German language skills.
We offer you a successful company that gives you what you need, to be part of a new, international and fast growing team with an excellent work-life balance. Our team contributes to international projects with interesting and challenging tasks based on state of the art technologies. And we offer all this from our brand new office in Business Park Sofia.