Our jobs involve developing state of the art, strategic solutions in an international context as part of a leading European Insurance Group.
You are going to be part of a young and fun team which designs and implements enterprise level solutions, after they have been identified and analyzed by dedicated business analysts
- Develop and enhance new JEE web applications, as well as backend solutions
- Secure applications against hacking attacks and data theft
- Devise and run complex simulations to tests application under high user load
- Perform application maintenance (implement change requests, fix bugs)
- Perform development tests (Unit Testing)
- Collaborate with members of the Solution team and other teams as needed
- Adopt and support suitable best practices within the technology domain
- Good knowledge of OOP concepts
- Good Java core knowledge
- Knowledge of Java Enterprise Edition
- Experience with relational databases
- Strong social skills, good communicator both orally and in written form
- Effective team player in a corporate environment
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written).
- Experience with deployment automation.
- Strong interest in clean design and architecture of large-scale
- German language skills.
Compensation & benefits:
- Very stable work environment, as part of large Banking and Insurance Multinational Group
- Flexible work program, respecting your own private time
- Full-time, unlimited employment contract
- Attractive remuneration package
- Remote work possible
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Exchange of experience and training with international professionals, as a premise for personal development
- Career development opportunities
- German language courses
- Team building events held both in Bulgaria and Europe
- Great workplace, office location close to the Plovdiv city centre
By submitting your application you acknowledge and consent to the data privacy policies of UNIQA Group. You grant us use of your personal data for the purpose of validating your professional qualifications for the purposes of potential employment by USS BG.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org