We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft. In 2020, for the sixed consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
The Targeting UK business is one of the top performing parts of Experian with a large client base across all sectors, both large and small in size, all with the aim to help them better target their marketing communications.
We’re currently looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join our Marketing Services Targeting Team!
The person in this role will produce analysis, design and implementation of well tested data solutions to meet business requirements with the assistance of senior data analysts.
- Work with data manipulation, transformation, verification tools
- Work with data sets through online application and complete an initial data analysis and audit
- Initiate and implement solutions using visual design tools, SQL scripting as required, with assistance
- Understand business processes
- Liaise with business teams and assist in description of current problems and report it correctly to the development teams
- University Degree in a quantitative subject as Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics/Econometrics, Informatics, Economics or related
- Ability to think creatively and apply analytical, design and problem-solving capabilities
- Basic knowledge of data extraction, formulation and manipulation methods
- Basic knowledge of working with databases and various querying tools (SQL, Access)
- Good knowledge in Excel (formulas, lookups, macros is a plus)
- Willingness to learn new tools (Alteryx)
- Excellent command of English
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.