Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch is a leading global supplier of technology and services for the automotive industry.
Bosch Engineering Center Sofia is founded in 2019 as an integral part of Bosch worldwide engineering network. Today, in the Engineering Center in Sofia nearly 400 talented software and hardware professionals develop innovative technologies for the automotive industry in areas such as driving assistance, automated driving, AI and electric mobility.
Our mission is to contribute to safer mobility through software technologies, with care for the environment and society.
Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable!
We are looking for the right person for the following vacancy:
- Design and develop highly extensible software applications for evaluation of next gen computer vision algorithms within company product portfolio
- Design and develop other OOP software applications for automotive projects
- Lead the architectural direction working with multiple, different teams across the company
- Elicit software requirements from different teams’ stakeholders
- Documentation activities (SW development process, how-to documents)
- Strong collaboration with the rest of project team
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related degree programs
- Strong software design skills and experience with architecting highly-scalable and low latency systems
- 2+ years of experience as Software Architect for cross-platform applications
- Python programming experience 3+ years
- Other OOP language programming skills 2+ years
- Multi OS (Windows, Linux, POSIX) deployment experience
- Proficiency in modelling of software architecture with UML using Enterprise Architect or other modelling tools
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features,
- technical designs
- Passion for solving complex and interesting problems
- Passion for driving simple, clean and efficient code
- Very good written and verbal English skills
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Private health insurance and life insurance
- Food vouchers
- Transportation allowance
- Flexible working time and options to work from home
- Free parking
- Sports venue pass at a preferential price
- Specialised training programs and professional qualifications, career development opportunities and programs, as well as foreign language courses
- Employee discounts for company products and services
- Modern office with gaming and relax rooms
- Fresh fruits and drinks in the office
- Convenient office location
The personal data you provide to us is processed by Robert Bosch EOOD within your application in the recruiting process. Your personal data is shared exclusively and only to employees of the Bosch Group and the candidate data retention period is 6 months. You have the right to obtain information about the processing of your personal data. In addition, you have the right to correct, to block and to delete it in accordance to the legal regulations. To enforce your rights, you only need to contact us. Remark: If you request to block or to delete your data, your application can no longer be considered.