What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $30B+ for a continually growing 1M+ user base from more than 200+ jurisdictions around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $10M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
We are looking to hire a professional to join our growing team of Nexo as a DevOps Engineer.
- Configure and maintain Continuous Integration and deployment
- Provide operational support for the whole infrastructure
- Work with Tech Leads and developers on assessment of existing problems and develop process improvement solutions.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Maintain and develop reliable monitoring and logging subsystems
- Develop and maintain configuration management for the whole infrastructure
- Ensure that any technical issues faced by development teams are resolved
- Share your knowledge and help the team evolve best practices
- Work in small autonomous teams with short release cycles
- 2+ years of proven work experience as DevOps engineer or similar role
- AWS cloud stack experience(ec2, Elastic Beanstalk, networking, load balancing, s3)
- Experience with Message Brokers(Kafka)
- Experience with CI/CD, Bamboo, Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins
- Experience with Docker or LXC
- Experience working with Nginx, PHP, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to the delegated tasks and responsibilities
- Curiosity and a strong desire to learn, grow and be up-to-date with the trends and the best practices
- Ability to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment and meet the deadlines; ability to work independently but within one strong team
- Self-starter and comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
- A good understanding of blockchain technology and the digital assets space
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Bonus options available in tokens
- Exceptional remote candidates will be considered
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation