TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
TransferMate are a leading Irish foreign exchange provider and winner of numerous business awards around the globe. To join one of Ireland’s Great Places to Work, and develop your career we would love to hear from you!
Being part of Interpay Bulgaria, The TransferMate global footprint encompasses 30+ offices worldwide with 26 different nationalities. In Bulgaria alone, we have 900+ employees in Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Sofia and Shumen and we keep growing!
Due to continued business expansion, we have created a new position for a PHP developer to join the Software Development team based in Varna.
This position is also offered in fully remote option.
The main role involves the following:
- Effective backend and user-friendly navigation of all company websites;
- Developing, updating and supporting company websites;
- Following data security procedures;
- Strong web security knowledge is desirable;
- Previous PHP experience;
- Knowledge of English language on a working level (both verbal and written);
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a team and with users in remote offices;
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks;
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package, which includes:
- Additional health insurance package
- 20 days paid annual leave
- Internal paid training
- Attractive salary and performance bonus program
- Many company events and parties
- Option for sport card partly paid by the company
- Option for flexible working hours when required by the employee
- Very friendly team and company environment
- Option for company paid relevant professional certificates or courses
- Company mobile phone and plan after 1 year of service
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements listed above, please submit your CV in English.
We would like to thank in advance to all candidates but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.