Sofia , Plovdiv, Varna, valid until 12 July 2021
A1 Bulgaria is much more than just a telecommunications company. As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas.
This is why currently we are looking for a Java developer to join our growing development team and to work with our colleagues from Austria.
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
- Participate in the development of customer facing software product.
- Take responsibility on code quality and on-time completion of tasks.
- Initiate improvements and follow the adopted Agile development methodology.
- Participate into daily meeting with PO, Scrum master and team.
- Minimum 2+ years of software engineering experience.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience with Java preferably using Spring Boot;
- Experience with Oracle Database;
- Awareness of Unit, Integration, E2E Tests, JUnit, Mockito;
- Exposure to Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Test Driven Development);
- Experience with SOAP, Web Services, mocking/stubbing;
- Experience with CI/CD, DevOps concepts, Docker containers, Jenkins, GIT;
- Understanding of design patterns and best practices;
- Concurrency and multi-threading, asynchronous programming, garbage collection, JVM;
- Very good command in both spoken and written English;
- Knowledge in React/Angular will be considered as an advantage.
What we offer you:
- An amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader.
- To work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals.
- To add positive value and huge impact to the long-term strategy of the company.
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs.
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment.
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits.
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office or working remotely.
Make it happen! Unlock Your Talent and Apply now!If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /Diana.Panteleeva@a1.bg/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 12 July 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.