You consider yourself an Android expert. R8, D8 doesn’t sound like a Star Wars character to you. Romain Guy, Chet Haase, Tor Norbye and Jake Wharton are not just any other names to you.
Then let’s talk with common minded enthusiasts and explore together the Future ahead.
At Tumba Solutionswe have a number of opportunities in our Android domains, including:
- Infotainment systems
- Sports training systems
- Digital Publishing
- … and something you haven’t seen before!
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Design and build a robust codebase that enables rapid exploration and evaluation of different approaches.
- Use your software development expertise for inspiring others to develop better software practices and principles.
- Guides junior developers and removes any impediments that they might encounter.
- Help define test cases for development testing, verification and validation.
- Help improve the product quality and user experience.
- Be responsible for your work and take pride in it.
- Proficiency in Кotlin and Java.
- Good understanding of Android SDK (including Android Jetpack) and related UI design principles, guidelines, patterns and best practices.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Android development.
- Advanced knowledge of software engineering principles.
- Good understanding of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle and the experience of actively participating in project/product creation and distribution.
- Setup or maintain CI/CD systems and pipelines.
- Self-organised, proactive and good communicator.
- Able to look through the customer lens.
What we are primarily looking for is a track record of building things that work and passion to make a better product.
Tumba Solutions was established 7 years ago by a bunch of technologists with the mission to do the things we love – solving the right problems using the best tools at our disposal.
We keep it simple. We are here to do the things that excite us and we stand by every word in our manifesto!
As a company we strongly believe in the Web 3.0 principle of personal data sovereignty and that the Web 2.0 model does not serve for the better of the human kind. If you’d like to be a part of change, come join us.
The perks we offer:
- Hybrid Work.
- Co-founders committed to your development.
- Budget for learning and EU technical conference of your choice.
- Participation in international projects with direct client communication.
- Excellent Health Care Insurance, Sports Card MultiSport.
- Diverse financial bonuses.