You are the kind of person that follows religiously every Apple event. WWDC feels like Christmas to you. Some call you a fanboi but you don’t mind as you know in detail how the iOS platform works. When Swift was released it got you excited – a new language for the modern world. Every new iteration perfects it – makes it better, opens new possibilities and leads to new ideas.
Then let’s talk with common minded enthusiasts and explore together the Future ahead!
What we’d like to do together:
- Innovate in the field of digital publishing.
- Find new ways to bring information to the world’s top business entities.
- Never stop innovating!
- Design, build, test and distribute advanced applications for iOS platform.
- Contribute to UX discussions and decisions to make sure the applications are intuitive, simple and in compliance with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines.
- Collaborate with the team and clients to define, design and ship new features.
- Guides junior developers and removes any impediments that they might encounter.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Identify opportunities for improving both the software and the development methodologies and procedures, and communicate recommendations appropriately.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proficient in Swift, iOS platform and UIKit.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- 2+ years of iOS development, most if not all of it, using Swift.
- Good understanding of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle and the experience of actively participating in project/product creation and distribution.
- Setup or maintain CI/CD systems and pipelines.
- Self-organised, proactive and good communicator.
- Able to look through the customer lens.
What we are primarily looking for is a track record of building things that work and passion to make a better product.
Tumba Solutions was established 7 years ago by a bunch of technologists with the mission to do the things we love – solving the right problems using the best tools at our disposal.
We keep it simple. We are here to do the things that excite us and we stand by every word in our manifesto!
As a company we strongly believe in the Web 3.0 principle of personal data sovereignty and that the Web 2.0 model does not serve for the better of the human kind. If you’d like to be a part of change, come join us.
The perks we offer:
- Hybrid Work.
- Co-founders committed to your development.
- Budget for learning and EU technical conference of your choice.
- Participation in international projects with direct client communication.
- Excellent Health Care Insurance, Sports Card MultiSport.
- Diverse financial bonuses.