You are a kind of person that pity the fools who bash on C++ as a thing of the past. It’s easy to ignore the things you cannot understand but you know it, they all know it – every high performance and mission critical system is built on C++. Until this day you praise Bjarne Stroustrup for the vision he had that changed the software industry for generations to come.
Let’s talk ‘cause we have an opportunity you cannot just ignore – to shape the future of mobility!
- Work on software components ensuring the reliability of in vehicle communications and state.
- Build a reliability framework that automates vehicle native microservice integrity and operation verification.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Understanding the flow of code in the whole product and how it interacts with different components. Handle the end to end software lifecycle.
- Develop testing frameworks, tools and DSLs to validate the correctness and the robustness of multi components distributed software systems.
- Design and build a robust codebase that enables rapid exploration and evaluation of different approaches.
- Develop C++ based system software for Automotive projects based on Linux.
- Proficiency in C++14 and C++17.
- Good working knowledge of Python.
- 5+ years of professional experience in design, development, and support of system software in C++.
- Advanced knowledge of software engineering principles including requirements gathering, software design, source control management, build processes, code reviews, testing methods and process management methodology.
- Good understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP), application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Good working knowledge of Linux OS and it’s network stack.
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in application.
- Experience with CMake and Bazel.
- Self-organised, proactive and good communicator.
- Experience with DDS is a big plus.
What we are primarily looking for is a track record of building things that work and passion to make a better product.
Tumba Solutions was established 7 years ago by a bunch of technologists with the mission to do the things we love – solving the right problems using the best tools at our disposal.
We keep it simple. We are here to do the things that excite us and we stand by every word in our manifesto!
As a company we strongly believe in the Web 3.0 principle of personal data sovereignty and that the Web 2.0 model does not serve for the better of the human kind. If you’d like to be a part of change, come join us.
The perks we offer:
- Hybrid Work.
- Co-founders committed to your development.
- Budget for learning and EU technical conference of your choice.
- Participation in international projects with direct client communication.
- Excellent Health Care Insurance, Sports Card MultiSport.
- Diverse financial bonuses.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org