In 2021, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations’ digital transformation. We are looking for our new Technical Support Engineer to join Axway’s family. Are you ready? Join us now!!!
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that’s been around for over 20 years to digitally transform enterprises of all sizes – more than 11,000 in 100 countries at last count. Axway revitalizes heritage IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences, unlock new business innovation and capabilities, and put companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you’re not alone on your journey, and that every day, you’ve taken one more step forward. With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together. Learn more: www.axway.com.
This is a highly visible position that serves as a primary Global Support interface between AXWAY and the AXWAY customer base. It is a key role in defining the customer’s impression of AXWAY. This position will require impeccable customer service, troubleshooting skills and a strong technical background as the position is responsible for solving technical problems for AXWAY customers. It will be required to provide AXWAY customers and partners with high quality, courteous, and accurate technical information in a timely and efficient manner.
Support Engineer will be performing departmental and support related tasks such as communicating with customers, meeting Initial Response on SLAs and solving the customer’s problems. Support Engineer will be available for 24×7 shift rotation.
- Willingness and motivation to work on shifts rotation
- Experience supporting or troubleshooting enterprise applications
- Experience working and/or administering with Linux and/or Windows operating systems
- Experience in troubleshooting various sized networks
- Strong Linux knowledge. Windows knowledge is a big plus.
- Strong analytical skills and incisive thinking ability
- Excellent command of English language, including strong English spoken skills
- Strong networking and LAN knowledge
- Familiar with databases. Experience working and/or administering with MS-SQL and/or MySQL and/or Oracle
- Excellent teamwork skills, must be assertive and approachable;
- Excellent customer service skills, both verbal and written;
- Familiar with various network protocols e.g. SMTP/FTP/HTTP/SSH;
- Strong interpersonal skills
The following additional skills will be an advantage:
- Solaris/AIX knowledge/experience is a plus
- Certification or extensive experience with MS-SQL and/or Oracle is a plus
- Knowledge of S/MIME, SSL, SSH, FTP/HTTP, LDAP is a plus
- Knowledge of various firewalls is a plus
- International exposure is a plus
What we offer:
- We think Axway is a great place to learn and grow – both as a professional and a person. It doesn’t really matter if you are at the start of your career or If you have 15+ years of experience in IT, you will still find the above statement true.
- You will have the opportunity to work with great people and professionals in a friendly and open-minded environment. Working in Axway for most of us feels like working with a huge family. Significant amount of our colleagues are with Axway since its start and because we are expanding we are always eager to join new members to the team.
- Working time that can be flexible when needed too.
- You will get challenged with complex and important tasks, so you can show your full potential and develop new skills and knowledge.
- Lots of fun in and out of work! We have table tennis, PlayStation, foosball at the office. We organize a lot and fun team events. We enjoy spending time and hanging out with colleagues out of the office sharing similar interests.