Sofia, valid until 05 January 2022
In order to truly grow and be competitive in the fast paced digital market we need to make sense of the enormous amounts of data passing through our network. And with your individual problem solving abilities you can help us to create a new information-based A1.Someone who wants to help build a new world in which technology plays a vital role. Who wants to learn and grow with our company so that these goals can be achieved.
As part of the SIEM team you will:
- identify, process, and ingest security log files and other data sources for our central SIEM system;
- communicate directly with different stakeholders within the company (p.ex. service responsibles, server administrators) to drive the data onboarding process;
- work in coordination with the SIEM use case development team and learn how to detect new threats and vulnerabilities.
We expect you to have:
- experience with SIEM systems (e.g. Splunk) is a plus;
- experience with security tools as well as first know-how on the evaluation of log files for the analysis of attacker behavior;
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems;
- desire to develop in the security domain;
- fluency in English, both spoken and written.
What we offer:
- excellent remuneration package with attractive benefits;
- the opportunity to work with the market leader in the telecommunication industry on the market;
- exposure to top-shelf technologies;
- limitless opportunities for growth with our countless learning and development initiatives;
If you need further information about the position, please contact Bozhidar Konstantinov /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 05 January 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.