Strings IT Recruitment is helping IT/tech professionals discover more exciting career opportunities. Free of charge, of course.
Our client is a Belgium-based, global software company specialised in web and mobile solutions in the field of dating and social networks.
Currently, they are looking to add at least one Senior PHP Developer into their Sofia team which currently consists of around 30 people.
Your day at work:
- Work closely with teammates from Bulgaria, Belgium and Romania;
- Develop new product(s) and features;
- Bug-fix and support existing products and features.
- At least 5 years (preferably 7+ years) of professional experience in software development;
- Strong knowledge of PHP7;
- Strong knowledge of MySQL (design, queries);
- Experience with RESTful APIs;
- Strong object-oriented programming skills (OOP);
- Experience with MVC frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Symfony, Zend);
- Experience with Composer;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with automated testing/TDD;
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (Dynamo, SQS);
- Some scaling techniques.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Terraform;
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban.
- Starting salary: 5000-6500 bgn net/month;
- You will get your own 15” Macbook Pro;
- (Really) flexible working hours;
- Remote work during the Covid crisis: full-time;
- Remote work in general: 5 days per month (unused remote days can be used in the following months);
- Additional health insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- Team events – beers, barbecue etc.;
- You will get the chance to work with websites and apps with high traffic;
- Convenient office location in Sofia’s city center.