Sofia, valid until 02 December 2021
A1 Bulgaria is much more than just a telecommunications company. As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas. Join us in shaping the future in which you want to live. Bring in all your strengths and try something new.
A1 ICT services represent one of the fastest growing business areas of our company. With decades of experience in the design and operation of IT services, we have been targeting top corporate customers for several years and offer a comprehensive range of services – from desktop services (desktop support/rollout), cloud solutions to data center services.
- in a team of experts, you take over the planning, securing and implementation of MS SQL Database Infrastructure in A1 Austria;
- work on complex migration projects;
- responsible for the regular implementation of the patch strategy, create reports, compliance checks, and coordinate these with the respective peers;
- you together with technical leads develop and optimize operative processes, according to ITIL inventory processes;
- based on your profound knowledge you evaluate their new feature and ensure operational compliance with service level agreements (SLA) and KPIs.
Skills and expertise:
- minimum 2 years of experience in the ICT environment, focusing on MS SQL as an administrator;
- experience with MS SQL Server and MS Management Studio;
- experience with Analysis & Reporting Service;
- experience with MS SQL Backup/Restore;
- experience with MS SQL performance Tuning;
- knowledge of MS SQL Licensing;
- experience with MS SQL clusters;
- very good written and spoken English skills;
- you are solution-oriented and offer structured and independent working ethics.
Do you think this could be you?
What we offer you:
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- modern working atmosphere and central office;
- friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- constant learning according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 02 December 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.