At SoftServe, we are advisors and providers who operate on the cutting-edge of technology. With you, we set goals and reach them to grow better together, learning from both successes and mistakes. We are a team of 10 000+ thinkers and makers in more than 30 offices worldwide, true professionals and good people who like what we do and do it well.
About the Team
Our Global Talent Operations Тeam is looking for you, an experienced specialist, who will share our common goal to make the company better with matching the right people to the right projects.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will perform a strategic role as a staffing consultant and contact point for the hiring manager. You will also act as staffing lead for several projects with full-cycle recruitment responsibilities including preliminary consulting, further recruiting strategy, and its actual implementation.
The candidate having the following skills and abilities
- At least 3 years of recruiting experience, preferably in IT industry
- Knowledge of software development company functioning
- Understanding of full lifecycle recruiting components
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Result orientation and willingness to take responsibility
- Strong motivation to manage customer’s/partner’s expectations
- Personal effectiveness and motivation
- Upper-Intermediate English level
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Using creative and innovative sourcing approaches to identify, source, and engage candidates
- Evaluation of candidates if they meet the position’s requirements and prepare them for interviews with hiring managers by providing detailed information about our company, business strategy, department specifics, job descriptions, and defining applicants’ expectations
- Conducting interviews with a tech expert and hiring managers
- Possibility of performing as the primary contact point for candidates and conducting the full recruiting cycle (communicating status, answering the questions and coordinating all follow-up efforts)
- Communication regarding recruiting achievement, providing updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates, etc.
- Maintaining the database of candidates and recruitment-related reports
- Analyzing the external labour market as per company needs on a permanent basis and responding to it proactively
- Tight collaboration with Marketing Team, attending events, career fairs, etc. to extend the recruiting pipeline
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Enjoy the ability to offer and implement your own solutions as we are open to them, just come and share your ideas
- Participate in conferences, training sessions, seminars
- Have access to our educational and mentorship programs
- Enable the possibility to work remotely