If we’ve all done more of one thing recently, it’s shop online. Ever wondered about that search box? How your choices are selected? How they’re arranged? Why other suggestions have appeared? Why they are spookily appealing?
Probably not and why would you? We take care of that, all the funky stuff in the background that gets you what you need in the blink of an eye, making your shopping experience slick, personal and all the more enjoyable.
We’re at the forefront of eCommerce optimisation, search and merchandising. Our teams are experts in the eCommerce sphere and we’re proud to say that our skills and knowledge are among the best in the industry. We’re trusted by the world’s largest brands and retailers to deliver exceptional online shopping experiences with our systems driving huge increases in revenue for our customers.
And that’s what we’re here to do. But we need your help!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will work with the team leadership to develop and maintain the Cloud SaaS platform, R&D and Ops components for which the team is currently responsible for. You will take part in achieving our vision for cloud platform following infrastructure as code principles and using a modern toolset.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Develop cloud platform components following best practices in cloud and microservices development and deployment
- Create and maintain automation of infrastructure and continuous integration jobs affected by their work
- Work towards migrating our services to Kubernetes
- Strive to achieve the best quality standards for our cloud platform and services we deploy
- Coach and guide other team members and contribute by knowledge sharing sessions with the immediate and other teams
- Take part in fulfilling the vision and roadmap of our cloud platform
- Collaborate with other functional teams
- You are a positive self-starter.
- You have high attention to detail.
- You have a curious mindset.
- You are keen on delivering sustainable solutions using iterative approach.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work in an agile “build it and run it” environment where engineering teams build, launch, monitor and support the sections they own
- Deliver great software that our customers (the world’s leading brands!) will love
- Have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas
- Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow
- Have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and open-minded environment
- A lot of fun working with a motivated, friendly and experienced team
- Make a mark on the industry and your own career
SOME NICE EXTRAS
- Excellent career opportunities, in our fast-paced, growing organisation – we will support you in your journey towards your next career move
- Hybrid/Flexible working options
- Make It Happen Day – a day off to do something meaningful for your personal or professional development, in celebration of one of our key values
- 2 paid volunteering/charity days per year
- Amazing office where we value a great working environment
- Tech and equipment of your choice
- Loads of communities to join within the company
- Walk and talks, we encourage fresh air!
- Regular meet ups and socials
- Recognition and reward
We pride ourselves on our core values of Own It, Make It Happen and Better Together, and you can see them in action in all aspects of our everyday work. We foster an open, trusting and collaborative working environment where everyone has the opportunity to succeed and shine, and where excellence is rewarded.
So, in a nutshell, that’s Attraqt. Today we are a 190+ team, from many nations, sitting in our London HQ, Paris, Amsterdam, Sofia and Sydney offices. Attraqt is packed with motivated, creative and commercially minded people from a wide variety of backgrounds. Our team is diverse and cosmopolitan with a finger on every pulse when it comes to industry knowledge and global developments across the eCommerce space. eCommerce is in our DNA. If this excites you, then you’ve come to the right place.