We are looking for: Backend Developer (Python)
- Leveraging the Actor and Stream Models to produce high throughput / low latency data pipelines.
- Integrating and optimizing Computer Vision algorithms.
- An efficient and fast serving of Machine Learning models.
- Designing and implementing an application-level protocol to interact with production lines.
- Producing quality and system data to feed customer-facing dashboards and internal alerting tools.
- Experience with Python 3.7+
- Proficient knowledge of Linux systems and networking architecture.
- Familiar with concurrent and parallel computation.
- A fast learner who can quickly master concepts and methods and has experience working with remote teams.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have experience with:
- Actor Model, Streaming, Event-Driven frameworks (Akka, Kafka Streaming), or computation graphs.
- SQL and NoSQL databases and their engine.
- Metrics and tracking technologies (Prometheus, Jaeger).
- Load testing and benchmarking.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely with flexible working hours.
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal and professional development.
- Permanent employment; full-time.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org