Have you ever wanted to feel like you’re at the right place with the right people?
Or wondered how great it would be to find a company that cares about you, trusts you, invests in your development and gives you the freedom you love?
Then how do you feel about having:
- Flexible working hours, for real 🙂
- Two-three home office days per week with an option for fully remote (even after Covid)
- Central office location in the heart of Sofia – to meet in person with your teammates every now and then
- Medical & dentist insurance – full coverage available, sponsored by our company
- Multisport card for various sport and relax activities – fully sponsored by our company
- Supportive & friendly team + we’re super fun 🙂
Imagine your work day and responsibilities:
As we are a service company, you will be involved in diverse international projects over time, the duration and tech stack of which could vary.
- Tech stack: React.js, Node.js, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- Writing code
- Making code reviews
- Creating the project architecture and selection of technologies
Project & Business side:
- Delivering client-centric solutions
- Successful project planning and execution
- Proactive communication with all involved team members and with clients
- Participation in scrum meetings
- Estimation of work
- Ensuring the technical quality of the project, solving problems and supporting other developers
- Monitor project progress continuously and prioritize, reassign or re-plan tasks when necessary
Well, do you have:
- 5+ years professional experience as a software web developer
- 2+ years of experience with React.js & Node.js
- Great understanding of the software development process
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Strong self-motivation, “can-do” and problem-solving attitude
- Desire to work closely with other team members and with the customers
- Good communication and desire to further improve your interpersonal skills
- Sense of responsibility
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Creative mind and initiative to suggest improvements
- Sense of humor 🙂
And for bonus points:
- Experience as a Project Lead, Project Manager, Team or Tech Lead
- Experience with Java or other backend technology
- German language
Do you want to meet us and find out more?
Get in touch now!
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org