Hi there! Since you are already intrigued by the job title, we suggest you keep reading.
We are Lab08. A Bulgarian-Danish company, developing exciting and innovative products, together with our clients. We build efficient and functional platforms based on long term partnerships with our customers. And we are looking to build one with you – our new Senior Laravel Developer!
Our culture is based on transparency, trust, and teamwork. We are passionate about bringing tech innovations to life while having fun. For our growing team, we are looking for highly skilled professionals like you. Join one of our teams in building an end-to-end customer experience improvement platform used by Google, Deloitte, Carlsberg, McDonalds and many others. You will work alongside an experienced and professional team of developers, QAs and a UI/UX designer, lead by a very helpful and knowledgeable Tech Lead. Come join us!
You are an experienced developer and as such, you aspire to create a solid product with diverse features and to be able to navigate junior professionals in more effective and clean coding practices.
You are an engineer at heart, who loves to tinker and build new products. You stay up to date on the latest technology trends and can evaluate the feasibility of new technologies for the problem you are trying to solve.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of working experience as a Software Developer
- Experience with PHP and frameworks like Laravel (or Lumen) and Symfony
- Knowledge of REST, JSON is considered an advantage
- Experience designing and implementing complex web applications
- Experience working with relational databases like PostgreSQL or MySQL
Of course, working for Lab08 comes with some additional perks like:
- Generous remuneration
- Professional Opportunities
- Excellent office location – in the heart of the city (bul. T. Alexandrov 14)
- Parking spot
- Semi-Flexible working hours – Well rested = well-performing
- Home Office – Currently, our employees can get to choose to work from home or the office
- Additional Health Insurance – We got you: health and wellness first
- Multisport card and on-site facilities – The fitness and swimming pool are literally one floor below our office
- Great atmosphere – Thanks to the nice people on Lab08’s team
- Development opportunities – Conference attendance and certification
- Office fruits and beverages
- Recreation area/relax zone
- Regular team-building and office events
- Growing together with the products you help bring to life!
So, if you are already excited about this role – drop us a line, send your CV, and let’s get started! Our process is rapid and consists of two interviews with a homework task in-between. We currently conduct video interviews.
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.