Frontend Engineer (m / f / d)
The REWE Group is pushing ahead with its digital business models. With the establishment of the technology subsidiary “paymenttools” based in Cologne, the company is developing its own B2B payment platform for customers and partners.
As the first grocery retailer in Germany, the REWE Group will in the future be able to offer “payment tools” not only for digital and stationary shopping for groceries and travel but also for the complete handling of the payment process in stationary and digital shopping from a single source. The REWE Group has been operating its own payment network successfully and profitably for nine years.
For our new FinTech start-up in Cologne and Sofia, we are looking for a Frontend Engineer (m / f / d) with immediate effect. Be there even before the launch, get involved, and actively shape our success! You can expect a highly motivated team with excellent competence in the area of payment in the retail and tourism sector. We use agile working methods to create our new state-of-the-art SaaS platform. Have we awakened your pioneering spirit? Then apply now!
This is what the job brings:
- Implementation of microservices in Cloud environments
- Automation of unit, component, system, and surface tests
- Continuous deployment and operation of your own services
- Participation in the design of software architectures and the selection of technologies
What you bring with you:
- Many years of experience in frontend development
- Good knowledge of development with a common front-end framework such as React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Experience with test automation
- Very good knowledge of modern build tools such as B. Webpack or Rollup
- Experience in agile software development
- Good knowledge of another programming language such as Java, Kotlin
- Ideally, experience in the area of microservices / micro frontends
- A plus experiences with automated build pipelines (Jenkins, Github Actions)
- Personal educational budget
- Regular technical training
- Foreign language classes
- International training
- Library (physical books and online materials)
- 25 days paid vacation
- Social package (additional health and life insurance, money for transport, sports and other activities)
- Flexible working time
- Recreation area, table tennis, football, PS, billiard, chess
- Cozy office building next to a park
- Underground Parking places
- Snacks, fruit, and beverages
Is this the job you are looking for? We look forward to receiving your CV.
*Your application data will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org