We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft.
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 37 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
Experian is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
We are looking for a Software QA Engineer to join our Global Software Group in the Decision Analytics business division.
In this role you will be expected to drive testing process and automation excellence through good business, product awareness and utilization of software quality best practices. You will be part of an Agile development team, working with various stakeholders such as Product Managers, Product Owners, Delivery and Operations Experts, to deliver a high-quality software product.
- Be part of all phases of SDLC
- Takes part in software design discussions, reviews, test planning and test strategy definition
- Drives creation and maintenance of comprehensive test suits
- Maintains and extends the available automation suits and frameworks
- Supports and extends the existing CI/CD pipelines
- Executes and extends a diverse set of functional and non-functional tests
- Participation in research and adoption of new tools and technologies
- Collaborate with other team members in implementation, code reviews, Scrum ceremonies, etc.
The successful candidates will have:
- 1+ years of professional experience in software testing
- Experience with test automation and exposure to various test frameworks
- Experience with bug tracking and test management systems
- Experience with version control systems
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge and experience in Java/C# or other OOP languages
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Good communication skills in English
The following abilities and skills will be considered an advantage:
- Experience with API testing (Postman, Rest Assured or similar)
- Experience with UI testing (Selenium, Cypress, Protractor or similar)
- Experience in working with BDD (Cucumber or similar)
- Experience with non-functional testing (JMeter)
- Experience as Software Developer
- Experience with unit testing frameworks is a plus
- Basic knowledge of OS (Linux/Windows) and networking
- Experience with DevOps technologies and cloud computing (AWS or other)
- Experience with Virtualization/Containerization
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office