Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch is a leading global supplier of technology and services for the automotive industry.
Bosch Engineering Center Sofia is founded in 2019 as an integral part of Bosch worldwide engineering network. Today, in the Engineering Center in Sofia nearly 400 talented software and hardware professionals develop innovative technologies for the automotive industry in areas such as driving assistance, automated driving, AI and electric mobility.
Our mission is to contribute to safer mobility through software technologies, with care for the environment and society.
Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable!
We are looking for the right person for the following vacancy:
Automation Test Lead
- Leads all aspects of validation project work, including test planning definition and tracking.
- Define test plan and control its execution
- Ensure ASPICE process application on all stages
- Ensure traceability is maintained according to automotive standards
- Define concepts for automation of tests based on modern principles and techniques
- Analyze internal and customer specifications
- Support and coach team for Test Design, Test Cases and Test Execution
- Leads reviews with engineering – specifications, test cases designs and test cases implementation
- Create and maintain reports for project stakeholders
- Organize and follow up on tasks, schedules, and bugs
- Adhere to industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards
- Enforce QA engineering standards and best practices
- Introduce and train new team members
- 2+ years as Test Lead within the automotive industry.
- 5+ years of experience in testing of hardware & software
- BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or
- Proven track of аutomotive тesting
- Strong hands on experience of setting up and maintaining test automation frameworks
- Expert understanding and proven application of ASPICE framework
- ISTQB Advanced Level – Test Manager certification
- Very good written and verbal English skills
- Ability to travel abroad
Nice to have:
- Programming skills: C/C++, Python, Visual Basic, etc …
- Experience in Agile and SAFe methodology
- Experience as Project Manager
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Private health insurance and life insurance
- Food vouchers
- Transportation allowance
- Flexible working time and options to work from home
- Free parking
- Sports venue pass at a preferential price
- Specialised training programs and professional qualifications, career development opportunities and programs, as well as foreign language courses
- Employee discounts for company products and services
- Modern office with gaming and relax rooms
- Fresh fruits and drinks in the office
- Convenient office location
The personal data you provide to us is processed by Robert Bosch EOOD within your application in the recruiting process. Your personal data is shared exclusively and only to employees of the Bosch Group and the candidate data retention period is 6 months. You have the right to obtain information about the processing of your personal data. In addition, you have the right to correct, to block and to delete it in accordance to the legal regulations. To enforce your rights, you only need to contact us. Remark: If you request to block or to delete your data, your application can no longer be considered.