You find Java exciting! Are you curious about the platform, amazed by it’s capabilities and wondering what else could be built with it?
We do too.
To all like-minded Java enthusiasts, let’s talk and explore together how deep the rabbit hole goes and does it lead to Wonderland!
What we’d like to do together:
- Automate challenging workflows to increase time and money spent in a more meaningful way.
- Integrate systems that were never thought of being able to talk to each other.
- Optimise flows using machine learning… and Java.
- Identify gaps in requirements and proactively seek clearance and refinement.
- Break down features into easy-to-estimate tasks and take them through all its stages in a predictive manner with attention to details.
- Write high quality, maintainable code.
- Be curious about new technologies, methodologies and procedures.
- Good understanding of Java, Java Platform and Spring Boot.
- Proficient in OOD and OOP, natively applies SOLID principles, design patterns where needed and YAGNI.
- 3+ years of backend development using Java, at least an year using Spring or Spring Boot.
- Experience with messaging solutions, storage systems and integration patterns.
- Knows how to design and consume robust APIs.
- Self-organised, proactive and good communicator.
- Able to look through the customer lens.
- Experience in creating or maintaining SPA is a plus.
What we are primarily looking for is a track record of building things that work and passion to make a better product.
Tumba Solutions was established 7 years ago by a bunch of technologists with the mission to do the things we love – solving the right problems using the best tools at our disposal.
We keep it simple. We are here to do the things that excite us and we stand by every word in our manifesto!
As a company we strongly believe in the Web 3.0 principle of personal data sovereignty and that the Web 2.0 model does not serve for the better of the human kind. If you’d like to be a part of change, come join us.
The perks we offer:
- Hybrid Work.
- Co-founders committed to your development.
- Budget for learning and EU technical conference of your choice.
- Participation in international projects with direct client communication.
- Excellent Health Care Insurance, Sports Card MultiSport.
- Diverse financial bonuses.