Our jobs involve developing state of the art, strategic solutions in an international context as part of a leading European Insurance Group.
You will work as part of a multifunctional team focused on building Big Data solutions.
- Create data processing systems and robust data pipelines using hadoop stack / Cloudera platform (including but not limited to: Hive, Impala, Kudu, Spark, NiFi, Kafka, Solr).
- Apply technologies to solve big data problems and contribute to the design of Enterprise Data Use Cases
- Collaborate with members of the Solution team and other teams as needed.
- Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality.
- At least 3 years of experience as Software Developer/Engineer.
- Experience with relational databases and/or NoSQL databases.
- Experience with OOP languages.
- Experience with any big-data relevant technologies (not necessarily hadoop-based).
- Good proficiency in English.
Nice to have:
- German language skills.
Compensation & benefits:
- Very stable work environment, as part of large Banking and Insurance Multinational Group
- Flexible work program, respecting your own private time
- Full-time, unlimited employment contract
- Attractive remuneration package
- Remote work possible
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Exchange of experience and training with international professionals, as a premise for personal development
- Career development opportunities
- German language courses
- Team building events held both in Bulgaria and Europe
- Great workplace, office location close to the Plovdiv city centre
By submitting your application you acknowledge and consent to the data privacy policies of UNIQA Group. You grant us use of your personal data for the purpose of validating your professional qualifications for the purposes of potential employment by USS BG.
USS BG cares about your health and safety and takes prevention and control measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19. In this regard we are temporarily transitioning to an entirely virtual hiring process and we have also implemented an effective work-from-home policy.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org