Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch is a leading global supplier of technology and services for the automotive industry.
Bosch Engineering Center Sofia is founded in 2019 as an integral part of Bosch worldwide engineering network. Today, in the Engineering Center in Sofia nearly 400 talented software and hardware professionals develop innovative technologies for the automotive industry in areas such as driving assistance, automated driving, AI and electric mobility.
Our mission is to contribute to safer mobility through software technologies, with care for the environment and society.
Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable!
We are looking for the right person for the following vacancy:
- Analyze and execute HW related tasks
- Solder, desolder, rework multi-layer circuit boards
- Work with fine pitch components and BGA ICs
- Participation in prototype and test bench creation
- Working cable harnesses and arrangement
- Creation of test bench schematics and mechanical layout
- Support in documentation activities
- Collaboration with all parties involved in the product development process
Participation in customer and Team meeting
- University degree in Electronics, Automation or Communications
- Good knowledge in HW components, schematics
- Excellent soldering and rework skills
- Experience in prototyping
- Experience with at least one HW design tool
- Strong analytical skills
- Big attention to detail
- Team player with a desire for personal development
- Very good written and verbal English
- Driving license is a plus
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Private health insurance and life insurance
- Food vouchers
- Transportation allowance
- Flexible working time and options to work from home
- Free parking
- Sports venue pass at a preferential price
- Specialised training programs and professional qualifications, career development opportunities and programs, as well as foreign language courses
- Employee discounts for company products and services
- Modern office with gaming and relax rooms.
- Fresh fruits and drinks in the office
- Convenient office location
The personal data you provide to us is processed by Robert Bosch EOOD within your application in the recruiting process. Your personal data is shared exclusively and only to employees of the Bosch Group and the candidate data retention period is 6 months. You have the right to obtain information about the processing of your personal data. In addition, you have the right to correct, to block and to delete it in accordance to the legal regulations. To enforce your rights, you only need to contact us. Remark: If you request to block or to delete your data, your application can no longer be considered.