We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft. In 2020, for the sixed consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,200 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
We are looking for Senior Technical Architect to join PowerCurve Collections Software Engineering Group. PowerCurve® Collections is our debt management system that enables our clients to maximize collections efforts and make more profitable decisions. Our development teams are focused on developing innovative, highly customizable and user-friendly capabilities which further strengthen the market leading position of our proposition.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and communicating vision for technical evolution of PowerCurve® Collections
- Participate or lead architecture initiatives
- Ensure architectural integrity of software solutions
- Participate/Lead in research and Proof of Concept activities
- Deliver quality technical/technology recommendations, proposals and documentations
- Keep track of new advances in internal technology areas and propose improvements
- Mentor and inspire Scrum teams
- Influence to improve E2E development, testing and operational practices
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (internal & external) and share / sell the solution that is being proposed
- Contributes task, ideas and estimates to planning process
- Contributes with ideas and suggestions for solution designs
- Responsible to produce technical designs and communicate them to development team to enable efficient build of the solutions
- Participates in reviews of software engineers’ code to deliver high quality solutions
- Provide technical training within the team to ensure constant knowledge growth
- 5 years of relevant experience as Software Architect
- Experience with and an appreciation of the benefits of software engineering practices and design such as: coding standards, agile (scrum) methodologies and test-driven development
- Strong passion for software architecture, governance, development processes, technical details, and technologies
- Experience in designing solutions for high performance, scalability and reliability; knowledge in Microservices & SaaS architecture, Web Services/SOA Connectivity
- Proficient in OOAD and software technologies including Java (Client-side, Server-side, Security APIs, Web development, Spring/MVC/Spring Boot, JSP/Servlets, OSGi, Hibernate), Workflow, BPM platforms, Business rules frameworks, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Rest/JSON, SOAP/XML, Oracle, Single Sign-On (SSO), HTML5, Performance Tuning/Profiling, Testing frameworks
- Excellent communication, negotiations, presentation, organizational, interpersonal, programming, troubleshooting, analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-moving and challenging environment
The following skills will be considered as an advantage:
- Knowledge/experience in build engineering, code quality and continuous delivery using technologies like K8S, OpenShift, Docker, Gradle, Kafka, Prometheus, Grafana, Postgres, Oracle, etc.
- Knowledge/experience in enterprise integration using frameworks like Apache Camel, CXF, ActiveMQ, etc.
- Knowledge/experience in Big Data technologies (Cassandra, MongoDB, HBase)
- Knowledge/experience in Business Intelligence systems
Joining our PowerCurve Collections Software Engineering Group you will:
- Work with present day technologies like K8s, OpenShift, Kafka, etc.
- Live the dream of splitting a monolith to microservices
- Opportunity to cooperate with Global Architecture team and CTO on regular bases
- Work in a cross-functional team of talented and motivated colleagues, following agile methodologies and industry’s best practices
- Have fun building enterprise ready software bringing millions in revenue
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & book
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility event
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.