Elastic Path has announced Integrations Hub, a library of code-free continuous integrations that are managed and hosted entirely by Elastic Path.
With integrations proving to be the biggest barrier to Composable Commerce adoption, Integrations Hub builds and orchestrates the connections, reducing implementation costs by 60% and time to market from months to weeks.
“Far too often, this resource drain keeps talented teams from creating the innovative experiences that drive conversion. With Integrations Hub, we are fundamentally disrupting the existing paradigm of Composable Commerce—eliminating unnecessary complexity for commerce teams and reducing costs by upwards of 60%, all while empowering our customers to create extraordinary experience for their customers”,
said Bryan House, chief experience officer at Elastic Path.
Integrations Hub currently includes seamless integrations with leading vendors’ commerce capabilities for email, enterprise resource planning (ERP), fulfillment, inventory management, loyalty, marketing automation, marketplace, product information management (PIM), search, short message service (SMS) and tax.
Additional benefits of Integrations Hub include:
– Reducing the time to build and deploy integrations from months to weeks by abstracting developers from the complexity of managing a diverse set of APIs
– Freedom to easily change integrations for additional customization
– Reduce ongoing DevOps/CloudOps work by shifting integration management to Elastic Path
– Built-in integration monitoring and proactive alerting
– Improved data consistency and connectivity between different solutions