Clippings is the fastest growing platform for interior design, offering a new way to source products and manage interior projects from inspiration to installation. We’re using technology to develop smarter streamlined processes that reduce the time, friction and cost required to create exceptional spaces decorated with products from the leading furniture brands.
We are looking for an Agilist who is willing to support the success of our teams, driving accountability and effective communication among and between them.
- You enjoy consulting around processes and practices that make the teams more efficient, and have an arsenal of techniques for helping them understand the principles and realize the benefits of Agile.
- You are passionate about helping a cross functional agile team unlock its potential.
- You also like helping newly formed teams to evolve into ‘true’ teams from a collection of individuals.
- You understand the essence of agile but forgo strict agile adherence in favour of giving help through servant leadership, inspiring and coaching.
- You understand that being agile is more than just the adoption of scrum but you do know the ins and outs of the Scrum framework as well as the Kanban scheduling system.
- You like to focus on being lean and eliminating waste but also pragmatic and understand that this does not mean that things should be done without forethought or any formal processes.
- You have a growth mindset about people and obsessively strive for improvement.
- You also know how to enable self reflection and to later follow up with the improvements they have made as a team to visualize their progress.
- Mentoring and coaching teams on Agile practices and self-management at a sustainable pace
- Leading Agile aspects of a team including facilitation of Scrum Ceremonies, drive for Impediment Resolution, finding out the right metrics and support in handling well team communication
- Identifying and incorporating a culture of identifying impediments to team deliverables and product goals
- Facilitating the building of a trusting and collaborative environment
- Facilitating discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution
- Facilitating workshops and/or support in planning such
- Identifying risks, dependencies and issues and eventual support in their coordination
- Working with all departments with driving Agile as a way of working and behaviour
- Be an agent of change
You need to have:
- Experience with working with different teams (including Agile teams) in different environments, one of them being tech
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or economics field
- 2+ years of relevant experience (as a Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Product Owner or Team Lead with agile teams)
- Fluency in English
- Consulting and facilitation skills in leading teams in the adoption and improvement of Agile practices
- Excellent presentation and training skills
- Motivated and organized person with the ability to solve problems effectively
- Demonstrable experience in Scrum
- Stakeholder Management, Negotiation, Communication Skills
- JIRA/Confluence experience
- Planning and understanding of value metrics
- Willingness to incorporate games and fun in the process of Agile adoption
Standout Candidates Will Bring:
- Leadership – Identifying goals and objectives, and motivating and leading others towards their achievement
- Influence – Influencing individuals to take into consideration different perspectives and courses of action, strive for continuous improvement
- Organisational Awareness – Understanding company objectives and the culture of own, customer and supplier
- Decision-Making – Be able to make decisions and coach people to do that as well as analysing and resolving problems at the appropriate time, taking into account the needs of the situation, priorities, constraints and the availability of necessary information
- Flexibility and Adaptability – Taking account of new information or changed circumstances and modifying understanding of a problem or situation accordingly
- Attention to detail – Applying standards to all tasks undertaken and ensuring commitments is fulfilled and accountability is in place
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
What we’re offering:
- Join a world-class tech team and play a key role in a fast-growing Industry disruptor
- Amazing colleagues and family like organisation culture
- Monthly Innovation Day
- Soft skills trainings
- Opportunity to develop your skills and learn new technologies
- Competitive salary, exceptional transparency and freedom
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for remote work
- Supplemental health and dental care insurance
- Top equipment: Apple MacBook, Herman Miller chair, Steelcase Height Adjustable desk
- 25 vacation days