We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft. In 2020, for the sixed consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
We are currently looking for Junior Data Modelling Analyst to join our growing Sofia based Analytical Team, established in 2007.
As a Junior Data Modelling Analyst, you will develop and validate robust analytical solutions for diverse clients – this includes ad hoc data analysis as well as development of statistical models for predicting and managing the behavior of consumers.
- Extract, formulate and process data to create samples necessary to address business requirements
- Perform quantitative analyses and work with big data sets to assess business alternatives. Interpret analysis results
- Communicate across the analytical and consultancy teams within Experian using all communication channels (face to face, email, telephone etc.)
- University Degree in a quantitative subject as Mathematics, Statistics, Informatics, Economics, Physics or related
- Interest in applying statistical modeling techniques and using scientific software (Python, R, SAS)
- Good analytical skills and willingness to learn
- Very good command of English, other languages will be considered as advantage
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.