We also help people to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft.
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 37 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
Experian is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
We are looking for Senior and Regular Software Engineers to join PowerCurve Collections Software Engineering Group. PowerCurve® Collections is our debt management system that enables our clients to maximize collections efforts and make more profitable decisions. Our development teams are focused on developing innovative, highly customizable and user-friendly capabilities which further strengthen the market leading position of our proposition.
- Research & Develop high-quality software for the SaaS and on-premise worlds
- Produce high quality clean, testable and efficient code
- Actively involved in technical design discussions
- Share knowledge and inspire teammates to improve their technical skills
- Contribute to improving engineering excellence
- Perform code reviews and ensure new code is following established coding practices
- Write automation tests as part of development process
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles, data structures, algorithms & design patterns
- Knowledge of good software development practices (Clean Code, Refactoring, etc.)
- Advanced or expert level of Java 8+
- Experience with Rest API, Spring Framework, Spring-MVC, Spring-Security
- Experience with any of Angular 6+, React, Vue.JS and TypeScript
- Experience with automation frameworks (JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber)
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker and AWS
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office