Our jobs involve developing state of the art, strategic solutions in an international context as part of a leading European Insurance Group.
You will work in a multinational team focusing on Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Gathering and interpreting the system requirements and translate them into functional technical specifications.
- Organizing impact analysis to assess the scope and technical impact of requested changes on current systems.
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Creating and maintaining project and product documentation.
- Partnering with developers, technical designers and non-technical members of the team.
- Create and maintain documentation of each project.
- Working with Testing & QA to prepare acceptance test plans, test cases and integration tests.
- Supporting the incident management process.
- Strong analytical skills & orientation to details.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- IAM and/or CIAM experience (with any tool)
- Knowledge, technical understanding and experience with Microsoft Solutions: AD, Exchange, O365, Azure
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken.
- German – a minimum of B1 level
- Collaborative and team oriented
Nice to have (if any):
- Experience in international projects.
- Experience in working with the following tools would be fantastic: One Identity Manager, Ping Federate, Ping Directory, Okta, Forgerock, Sailpoint, SAP.
- Strong data analysis skills, e.g. Access, Excel is a plus; ability to slice, pivot, evaluate large data.
- Experience in business process management and case management implementations.
- Certification in the area of Business Analysis.
Compensation & benefits:
- Very stable work environment, as part of large Banking and Insurance Multinational Group
- Flexible work program, respecting your own private time
- Full-time, unlimited employment contract
- Attractive remuneration package
- Remote work possible
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Exchange of experience and training with international professionals, as a premise for personal development
- Career development opportunities
- German language courses
- Team building events held both in Bulgaria and Europe
- Great workplace, office location close to the Plovdiv city centre
By submitting your application you acknowledge and consent to the data privacy policies of UNIQA Group. You grant us use of your personal data for the purpose of validating your professional qualifications for the purposes of potential employment by USS BG.
USS BG cares about your health and safety and takes prevention and control measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19. In this regard we are temporarily transitioning to an entirely virtual hiring process and we have also implemented an effective work-from-home policy.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org