Platform engineer (m / f / d)
The REWE Group is pushing ahead with its digital business models. With the establishment of the technology subsidiary “paymenttools” based in Cologne, the company is developing its own B2B payment platform for customers and partners.
As the first grocery retailer in Germany, the REWE Group will in the future be able to offer “payment tools” not only for digital and stationary shopping for groceries and travel but also for the complete handling of the payment process in stationary and digital shopping from a single source. The REWE Group has been operating its own payment network successfully and profitably for nine years.
For our new FinTech start-up in Cologne and Sofia, we are looking for a Platform Engineer (m / f / d) with immediate effect. Be there even before the launch, get involved, and actively shape our success! You can expect a highly motivated team with excellent competence in the area of payment in the retail and tourism sector. We use agile working methods to create our new state-of-the-art SaaS platform. Have we awakened your pioneering spirit? Then apply now!
This is what the job brings:
- Construction and continuous processing of our cloud platform.
- It works on the layout of system architectures and the selection of technologies with.
- Supports us for self-service and automation on a self-service platform.
What you bring with you:
- You are sure in the environment with the Cloud Platform, in the first line with the Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- You have experiences in the business of microservices and orchestration / storage with cybernetics and monitoring.
- You are employed in the environment with version control (infrastructure), Infrastructure-as-Code and CI / CD.
- You pay attention to network concepts, VPN tunnels, DNS and routing.
- You are a member of the Security and Authentication and Authorization Mechanism.
- You pay attention to programming in system scripting and programming languages.
- Personal educational budget
- Regular technical trainings
- Foreign language classes
- International training
- Library (physical books and online materials)
- 25 days paid vacation
- Social package (additional health and life insurance, money for transport,sports and other activities)
- Flexible working time
- Recreation area, table tennis, football, PS, billiard, chess
- Cozy office building next to a park
- Underground Parking places
- Snacks, fruit and beverages
Is this the job you are looking for? We look forward to receiving your CV.
*Your application data will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org