Sofia, valid until 04 January 2022
A1 is looking for Roaming Specialist! Are you the missing link?
For the start of a new group project, we are looking for a specialist to join our team and be part of history.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in the establishment and implementation of all international roaming services including the latest 5G and IoT services with telecommunications operators around the world;
- Validate test results in pre-commercial phase of the relationship -TADIG testing;
- Maintain and monitor all commercial roaming agreements billing data exchange and ensure quality of the roaming processes;
- Work actively to improve the company’s relationship with roaming partners in the process of roaming services billing data verification, dispute handling and TAP files data processing;
- Maintain efficient relationships with the roaming partners and the group data clearing house in order to ensure timely and successful monthly financial settlement process;
- Provide technical expertise in solving partners and customers complaints.
And you need have:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Telecommunications or Economics;
- Fluent in written and verbal English is a must;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel Outlook and Access;
- Ability to work in multiple systems and quickly move from one system to another;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and across all levels;
- Ability to identify potential issues early on and work them to a satisfactory conclusion;
- Accuracy and attention to detail as well as ability to maintain professionalism under pressure;
- Ability to generate strong relationships internally and externally;
- Self-motivated and focused to complete tasks with limited supervision and instruction;
- Fast learning and positive can-do attitude;
- Telecom background is an advantage;
- Billing system software experience is an advantage.
We offer you:
- A chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- To work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Tanya Kostadinova /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 04 January 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.