Sofia, valid until 15 November 2021
А1 Bulgaria provides digital services and business solutions to its customers counting on a team of proven and experienced professionals. The core of our business are the solutions securing the telecommunication connectivity, digital, ICT and IoT services to nearly 5 million corporate and residential customers.
- We are looking for an experienced professional with strong technical background to contribute with his/her unique expertise and ideas and to help us continue growing and developing together.
- Be part of our talented Digital Video Services team. The person in this position will be responsible for the technical planning and quality operation of all video (TV) services. As a Team Leader you will manage various initiatives in a fast-paced highly technical environment. Your ability to motivate a team of talented professionals will support your achievement in meeting team goals!
- lead a team of 7-10 engineers in order to achieve and maintain quality digital video services for our customers;
- collaborate with colleagues across different competences within A1 Telekom Austria Group;
- coordinate operational tasks of the team related to the digital video services;
- proactively identifying potential improvements and lead their implementation;
- participate in regular operational and business review meetings;
- provide technical leadership in large complex projects;
- resolve critical situations in a professional manner.
Skills and expertise:
- degree in Telecommunications, Information technology or Engineering;
- minimum 3 years of previous experience in video services area such as IPTV, OTT, DTV, DTH, Video Head-ends, etc.;
- experience as a Team Leader will be considered as a plus;
- experience in planning and executing tasks to meet deadlines while promoting a positive work environment;
- solid background with telecommunication network technologies;
- strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with the capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems;
- very good communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders;
- willingness to actively participate in the knowledge-sharing within the company;
- very good spoken and written English.
We can offer you:
- safe working environment during COVID times;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal
- soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Do you think this could be you?
We look forward to receiving your application.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 15 November 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.