We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft.
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 37 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
Experian is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
We’re currently looking for a .NET Developer to join our Credit Services team.
- Support and fixes of existing .Net applications and systems.
- Development /Enhancement of existing products/ .Net applications
- Managing and implementing the customization of current applications in line with changing business needs.
- Maintaining of robust, resilient, scalable and easily maintainable systems.
- Designing and implementing unit tests to validate functionality implemented correctly.
- Documenting code and tests to support on-going maintenance of the code.
- Implementing accurate and reliable code in time according to specification to deliver needed functionality.
- Onboarding of new clients in Cloud environments and systems
- Chance to use Visual Studio 2019, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET Web API
- Platforms and products working in Cloud environment as Openshift (AppCanvas)
*The whole team participates in on-call rotation
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years programming experience in .NET / .Net Core
- A thorough understanding of the concepts and patterns of OOP.
- Practical experience with Microservices platforms
- Practical experience with Visual Studio IDE.
- Practical experience deploying, debugging and troubleshooting of web applications in Cloud infrastructure.
- Strong skills in problem solving
- Strong communicational skills and ability to cooperate with distant software development and business teams
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Strong understanding of application lifecycle and development methodology.
- Understanding of databases and basic SQL skills
Any of the following abilities and skills will be considered an advantage:
- Experience with test driven development.
- Exposure to collaboration tools (i.e. Jira, Bugzilla)
- Experience with source code repository systems like GIT, Jenkins
- Working experience with Postgre, MySql
- Knowledge of web standards and technologies – Web services
- Experience in development of N-tier solutions
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office