We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft. In 2020, for the sixed consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
We are searching for a Software Engineer to join our Cross Core team!
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Own and produce high quality service on the product
- Actively involved in technical discussions
- Participate on creation of the virtual infrastructure of the product
- Participate in quality assurance
- Share knowledge and inspire teammates to improve their technical skills
- Contribute to improving engineering excellence
- Perform code reviews and ensure new code is following established coding practices
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles, data structures
- Understanding in microservices, cloud development and cloud infrastructure
- Good communicational skills and good English
- Knowledge of good software development practices (Clean Code, Refactoring, etc.)
- Self-organized, decisive, passionate and curious
- Experience with microservices and cloud development
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker and AWS
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.