In 2021, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations’ digital transformation. We are looking for our new Tech Lead to join Axway’s family. Are you ready? Join us now!!!
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that’s been around for over 20 years to digitally transform enterprises of all sizes – more than 11,000 in 100 countries at last count. Axway revitalizes heritage IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences, unlock new business innovation and capabilities, and put companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you’re not alone on your journey, and that every day, you’ve taken one more step forward. With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together. Learn more: www.axway.com.
Syncplicity by Axway is hiring! Don’t know Syncplicity? Read on to learn more….
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Syncplicity was founded in 2007. More than 25,000 businesses and individuals across a wide variety of verticals rely on Syncplicity’s enterprise-grade file sync and share solutions to get more business value from their data within applications, databases or files, whether stored in public or private clouds or on-premise. With the help of Syncplicity, Axway is able to further enhance the Axway AMPLIFY™ platform to transform the way modern enterprises collaborate and innovate across digital ecosystems and further heighten engagement with customers, employees and partners.
Axway R&D Sofia is looking for the Syncplicity Java Components team, a strong hands-on Tech Lead (can code/prototype) with excellent communication and collaboration skills who will help design, inspire and lead.
- As a lead, you will be expected to facilitate the team completing the assignments, streamline the day-to-day teamwork, and provide mentorship and technical guidance.
- As a senior engineer of this team, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of our components. Everything from robust design principles to automated testing, deployment, and configuration using the latest industry technologies and keeping a crisp definition of done will be your charter.
- Ensure the performance, scalability, and supportability (security, maintenance, continuous deployment, diagnostics, availability…) are covered in the functional and technical design.
- Support R&D Management: Work with management team to define technical strategy, technical debt evaluation, components design and architecture quality. Raise risks and concerns and collaboratively resolve.
- Evaluate new technologies, develop POC and demos.
- Stay current with a broad range of industry trends, technologies, and architecture.
- 5+ years of proven commercial software development experience and systems architecture
- 3+ years competency and proficiency in multiple programming languages – Java is a must and some of the following: C#, .NET, C++
- Proven success delivering innovative and high-quality technical designs solutions
- Excellent understanding of scalable cloud architectures
- Good experience with AWS technologies
- Deep understanding of automation tooling and processes that support CI/CD
- Experience with web technologies: HTTP/S, APIs, OAuth, REST, XML security, JSON
- Good understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPs, FTP/FTPs, etc.)
- Knowledge of API design and services-based architectures
- Excellent communication skills (ability to be succinct, simple and confident)
- Ability to excite delivery teams about technical change and mentor engineers through delivery
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.